Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lindsay Lohan--- You must really like jail.....

You must like jail?
I thought I was tired last night as I was reading through my tweets last night…

“Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test and if I am asked, I am prepared to appear before judge Fox next week as a result.”
This tweet is from none other than Lindsey Lohan herself. Um, excuse me? How long have you been out of rehab? Child what has happened to you? Let’s go back and take a look at her history…
Lindsey got her start in acting and modeling early on. Her first role was in the remake of The Parent Trap and after that she started doing a few movies other movies which helped boost her popularity, Freaky Friday, Mean Girls, and Herbie: Fully Loaded. Critics praised Lindsey for some of her movie role, even comparing her to Jodie Foster (a child actress who successfully made the transition to Academy Award winning actress.) Also a few albums were thrown in the mix, I’m sure you can find them on Half.com for 99 cents.
Around the time when Lindsey turned 18, things started to go downhill with multiple DUI arrests, movies that flopped and bad relationships. Lindsey has been in and out of rehab multiple times for multiple issues.  With every entrance into a rehab facility, one always thinks that she will come out better than ever, but it never happens. Things actually get worse.

In July 2010, a judge sentences Lindsey Lohan to 90 days in jail. After Lindsey is released from jail, she is to go straight to a rehab facility. Now I know what you are thinking, she has been to rehab before and it didn’t work and I was thinking the same thing too. Well unlike the other rehabs she went to (which are like day spas) this one would be different and help her kick her drug habit. Some of yall are like me and are actually rooting for her.  Well… because of overcrowding, Lindsey’s jail time is reduced to only 14 days, but she is still sent straight to rehab. Lindsey was released from rehab only 24 days into the program….She was ordered to submit to random drug and alcohol screenings and attend psychotherapy and behavior therapy twice a week, as well as five 12-step sessions a week.  Any failure to attend the sessions or to pass the drug tests could result in a 30-day jail sentence.
Substance abuse is a disease, which unfortunately doesn't go away over night. I am working hard to overcome it and am taking positive steps forward every day. I am testing every single day and doing what I must do to prevent any mishaps in the future”
Listen Lindsey, you need to get your shit together. All that money you have spending while living in hotels, buying expensive cars and traveling to places where you don’t need to go is all gonna run out soon. The only skills that you have is acting skills and honey last time I checked you are uninsurable and therefore no one wants to hire you. Lindsey, stop blaming your dad and stop listening to your mom. You are an adult who needs to make her own decisions in life about where you are going to next. I still believe that you can make a comeback. Maybe you need to talk to someone like Amy Winehouse or Robert Downey Jr. or someone like that.
lalaG

No comments:

Post a Comment