Thursday, September 2, 2010

Serena Williams…Fashion Designer?

FIERCE!
It’s that time of year again, time for the U.S. Open and time for some kick ass tennis playing by the Venus and Serena Williams. I have always been a huge tennis fan; even back in the day before the Williams sisters dominated the sport. My faves were Andre Agassi, Pete Sampras, John McEnroe and Monica Seles and they always put on one hell of a show. I was really looking forward to see how far the Williams sisters would go until I read that Serena Williams would be out of the U.S. Open due to a foot injury…. What!? Now I know yall are like me and ever since Serena snapped on that line judge at that one tennis match, you are making sure to watch every match just in case of another “incident.” Ok, I’m still gonna watch, but I’m gonna miss Serena. So what does someone with a foot injury do while they are on the mend? They sell their clothes and accessories on Home Shopping Network (HSN). Serena covers all her bases in the world of fashion and its all can be bought at an affordable price. From shoes, dresses, jeans, jewelry and purses. Some of my favorite items are the Serena Signature Statement My One-of-a-Kind Ruffle Rose Bag, and the Serena Signature Rhinestone Chain & Printed Sexy Top I must admit, some of the clothing doesn’t seem Serena-like. You know what I’m talking about, you have seen some of the outfits she wears on and off the court. Maybe just a bit too frumpy for my tastes, but hey that’s just me. Maybe she will put more into her next line. Serena has been on HSN a few times already and it shows that a lot of people out there like what she is giving them. I say keep up the good work sister.

Serena Signature Statement My One-of-a-Kind Ruffle Rose Bag


Follow Serena Williams on twitter @serenajwilliams

Or go to HSN.com and search for some of her pieces
Serena Williams at HSN
lalaG

No comments:

Post a Comment