Monday, September 13, 2010

the MTV VMA's

As I said a few blogs back, id write about the VMA’s that came on last night. After last year’s Kanye/Taylor incident, there was sure to be either total awesomeness or total wack. It was neither, it was a complete and utter clusterf*ck. The night started off awesome, an episode of Jersey Shore.
FIST PUMP!
Yes I know I said I would never watch this show, but I’m hooked! I’m only 3 episodes in and I’ve got favorites already… but that’s another blog for another time. Then MTV decided on doing a white carpet instead of a red carpet. How original MTV, now please go back to playing just videos. I should have known that the evening was going to go down the toilet with the introduction of Drake.
I betta find yo lovin...
 Ok, I will admit, Drake is growing on me but I can only see Degrassi High every time I look at him! There were many others that rolled onto the white carpet and for the life of me I cannot remember who they are. The only reason behind my memory loss is the one performance they had on the white carpet, Nicki Minaj with Will.I.Am.
*DEAD*
This performance was a complete mess. First off, she was lip syncin, what rapper does that? I can understand if there was some serious dancing going on stage, but there wasn’t. I can’t go in too deep cause there will a separate blog about this.


The show started with Eminem and it was a decent performance. Ri Ri came on stage and sang her part for the “Love the way you Lie” song. I just wish she wouldn’t have put on that red wig… it was tooooo much. There were a lot of other performances that I really just don’t remember cause they didn’t stand out too much. It was a very dull show. Justin Beiber came out and did his thing.
He dances like a white Usher and it shows in all his moves. Then Usher came on. Awesome as usual. Taylor Swift came on and sang a new, untitled song which if you listen to the lyrics, it sounds like she hasn’t gotten over the Kanye incident. Lord, help her.

Oh and let me interrupt here... Lady Gaga was there... She changed 3 times. The last outfit was a meat dress. I shit you not.


There were some more people… um…yea… and then, there was Kanye. Dressed in all red, he also did an untitled song that will most likely be on the new album and it was awesome. "Let's have a toast for the douche bag, Let's have a toast for the scumbag...every one of them I know." Love him or hate him, he knows what to do to get people to talk and watch everything he is doing.

So that’s my MTV VMA’s wrap up. It was wack and I’m pissed that I wasted my time on this bull. The only good thing that came out of this was hanging out with Ashley.

So, i dont know if ill ever do this again. Well... there is a BET awards show coming up... you know those are DRAMA!

lalaG
just ugh...

is she bout to ice skate?

No comments:

Post a Comment