Saturday, November 6, 2010

Who wears short shorts?


Yes fall is among us, but that doesn’t have to stop you from rocking shorts when it’s cooler weather.  If you know how to rock the shorts, the go right ahead, but this look isn’t for everyone.  You should already know that you won’t be able to wear those same shorts that you wore in the summer.  With proper planning and the right pair of shorts, you will be looking fierce at all the holiday parties.

Stretch Taffeta Short from Bebe

Thin-Rib Corduroy Short from Bebe

Kookai Leather Shorts from ASOS


AE Sequin Party Shorts

Leather Panel Shorts from TopShop
If you are going to wear shorts, make sure the shorts are the proper material. Those camel colored shorts that you rocked to the beach every day, not gonna cut it. Those denim shorts? No ma’am they are not gonna fly! Those booty shorts (don’t look at me like YOU don’t know what I’m talking bout.)They won’t fly.  If you’re wearing shorts in the winter, make sure you dress them up. This leads me to my next point…
I don’t know how much you like the cold weather, but I know for sure that I don’t. So if you are going to wear shorts, pair them with tights. I’m not talking your grandmother’s pantyhose that you wear to church on Sundays, I’m talking, knit and textures baby.  Some people might be able to pull off leggings to rock with the shorts, but not everyone can do this.
Modal Rib Knit Tights from TopShop
Modal Rib Knit Tights from ModCloth
Ladies (and some “Gents”) make sure your shoe game is on point when you rock the shorts; almost anything goes, except for those thigh high boots. Then you are just lookin like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.

lalaG

No comments:

Post a Comment