Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hot New Trend--- Feathers!

Alice + Olivia Francesca Feather Skirt

from Haute Hippy
The other day I was at work and I noticed someone’s vest.  It was the cutest thing and when I went to look at it closely, it wasn’t a fur vest like I thought it was to be, it was feathers. That feather vest thru me into a tizzy for the rest of the day.  I needed to get myself some feather items.  Just like fur, the feathers on items from clothes to headbands can be an easier wear. Unlike fur, feather clothing and accessories can be worn all year around.  Be careful with feather accessories, they can end up looking like you just plucked a bird. With any animal skin, you can always find a faux version of the products….




Feathers for your hair!
and this took my breath away...

Givenchy’s Black Spazzolato feather shoes
lalaG

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) I just found your blog, and I think it is fab! I am following you :)


    would love for you to check out my curvy blog :)

    <3 Anika
    http://wwww.sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @AnikaSweetface

    ReplyDelete