Monday, November 1, 2010

Chi LOVE!

~Oh this is a testimony!~

I always thought I could make it in life without a flatiron. How could I be so wrong?? Now, thinking back I don't know how I made it in life. I always had the idea that I would be putting too much heat on my hair by using a flatiron. I purchased a Conair, blow dryer and thought I was in heaven but how could I have been so wrong. I had to constantly keep going over my hair and I was holding it in the spots that I thought needed it most. In all reality I was putting way more heat in my hair causing severe damage. So, it got to the point after blow drying my hair I wasn't happy. I finally decided it was time for me to make that step and purchase a flatiron. So immediately I was thinking about the cheapest flatiron I could buy. Then one friend in particular reminded me that you get what you pay for. I knew she was right and purchased the Chi. I must say I'm truly in love. I recommend the Chi to everyone. Once I flatiron my hair I am done no more extra heat and my hair is getting healthier! Chi love is strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment