Thursday, November 4, 2010

ITS OFFICIAL! The Kardashians are doing too damn much…

Ok the last couple of days have been filled with Kardashian activities and I don’t know how much more of it I can take.  If the Kardashian family want to keep their name in the media and in the magazines well they are doing one hell of a job at doing that.  I know I said I was tired of seeing them, but you can’t knock the hustle.
Let’s see what’s been going on in the world of Kardashian….
On Monday, word had spread that Kim Kardashian was in the studio making an album.  She was working with super producer/singer/songwriter/manwhore The Dream.  Let’s hope that Kim’s album doesn’t follow the way of other reality chicks like Heidi Montag and Paris Hilton.  Sources say that Kim can actually hold a tune. Now if this is coming from Kris or another person, then I don’t know….. As I was writing this I actually found the first single “Shake, “you be the judge of it… I kinda like it in a dance club/pole work situation.
Kim Kardashian song "Shake"  (ive heard rumors that this isnt her at all)
All the Kardashian girls (Kourtney, Kim, Khloe)  got together for the opening of the Dash in New York. The new Dash store is located in SoHo and traffic was brought to a standstill because of all the commotion that was going on.  What was all the commotion that was going on?  Other than the Kardashian girls being there, Kanye West showed up to the grand opening of the store. 
In my usual gossip session with A.J.  this morning, we were talking about a ton of things this morning and she dropped the news that the Kardashians are now putting out a prepaid card (like the RUSH card). It apparently comes out in 6 days, so I guess yall go get you one.
So I can’t be mad at them, do what you do and do it well…


lalaG

No comments:

Post a Comment