Thursday, December 9, 2010

My recent eBay purchase.

I recently purchased a denim skirt on eBay for the very low price of under 10 dollars and with shipping and handling the total came out to $13.95 for everything total.


Don’t get me wrong, I love my skirt that I bought, but there are a few things that I thought was going to be different with this. First, from what I thought the length of the skirt was going to be, is different from what it actually is.  It’s an ankle length skirt; I thought it was going to be a bit shorter than that.  If I can’t make it work at that length, then I can away have it shortened. Second, it says it was a black denim skirt; it’s not exactly black but more than a dark blue. 
I would buy again from this buyer but I would ask better questions and ask for more pics next time.
lalaG

No comments:

Post a Comment