Monday, December 6, 2010

My eBay shopping experience!

As we all know I have a shopping problem but with funds being tight, I needed a new way to fuel my addiction.  While reading some of my fellow blogger pieces on what they found, I came up with a solution… I should look on eBay for some stuff!  I would buy stuff on eBay all the time but for some reason I just stopped.
I spent countless hours on looking for items to purchase. Would it be clothes or shoes? Shoes was the pick since I hadn’t bought any in a while and I needed some to collect dust in my closet.  There are thousands upon thousands of shoes to look at and I had a hard time deciding. There are a lot of factors that come into play when you are looking to buy stuff on eBay like how much you want to spend, where do you want to buy it from, is it new or used, and so much more.
And then I found them… booties

i should have taken more pics...
They are the perfect height for me and the best thing is I can walk in them.  They are never been worn and not a popular name brand.  The best part about this… they were less than 5 dollars.  It cost more to ship them than to actually purchase them.
They came in the mail less than a week later and they were in perfect condition.
Final Verdict: I will buy more stuff from eBay.  In fact I just bought a skirt and it should be arriving any day now…

1 comment: