Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August Birchbox--- 300th post!



Hello dahlings… yes I know it’s been awhile since I’ve done a post about Birchbox products but since it is my 300th post, id figured I’d give you guys a treat.  For those who don’t know, Birchbox is a monthly subscription of samples and products.  Some of the items can be hair, makeup, beauty and even sweet treats.

The August Birchbox is by far my favorite box that I’ve gotten and when I tell you the reason why, you might think I’m a lil bit weird…
First in the box was Caldrea, a hand soap loaded with aloe vera and olive oil to keep hand soft.  This will be useful for the upcoming fall and winter months or if you are a constant hand washer.  DDF, a brightening cleanser was the next product in the box. It’s a foaming gel to help fade discoloration and even out skin tone.  As a woman of color, I am excited to use this to help fade acne scars that I have.  A sample of Juicy Couture, Viva La Juicy La Fleur was also included.  I have a slight problem with Juicy fragrances.  In the past they go on strong and fade ever so quickly.  I tried every trick in the book to help the fragrance stay on as long as possible, but nothing worked.  Per-fékt Beauty, Lash Perfection Gel was in the box.  It claims to boost lashes with primer, conditioner and mascara.  As someone with very lackluster lashes, I’m pretty amped to try this too.





The best part of this box is what’s not listed on the “supply list,” a Schick Hydro Silk Razor!  It has five blades and is all out awesome.  This razor is kinda pricey and for them to include it in the box is kinda awesome.  I’m always on the hunt for a razor that gives me a close, smooth shave and this is it! 

Don’t make fun of me and my joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment