Monday, January 10, 2011

Jennifer Hudson looking HoTT



Every year, right after the New Year, there are always plenty of weight loss commercials. However, this particular Weight Watchers commercial grabbed my attention fast because Jennifer Hudson voice captures your attention. I honestly had to take a double look because Hudson is looking fierce and even looks younger.

One thing that I think is very important Hudson has never focused on the weight or trying to be skinny but more importantly focuses on being healthy according to Essence. Prior to Hudson’s American Idol days, she had already dropped from a size 22 to a size 10. Later when portrayed the role Effie White in “Dream Girls” she packed on 20 pounds plus an extra 35 pounds after becoming a new mom.

Hudson didn’t like where her body was headed and new it was time for a change not just for her but her son."This is a good way of how I would want my child to grow up, because so many times in growing up, you gain really bad [eating] habits... so I want to make sure that he's going into this and I'm being a good example for him."

Hudson lost the weight by enrolling in the Weight Watchers program and hitting the gym five times a week she tell InStyle magazine. "It's not a diet, it's really a way of living that teaches you better skills," she said. "For years I felt like I could never have ice cream, but I can eat ice cream occasionally now!" Although not confirmed by Hudson, it is estimated that she lost approximately 80 pounds through Weight Watchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment