Monday, May 21, 2012

OOTD: Melon or Salmon?



As I write this blog, I’m still not sure on what exactly should I name this color.  Is it melon or is it salmon or is it another name? These jeans are the same brand as the ones that I wore in a few blogs back, but somehow these don’t look like I was swimming in them.  I’m still looking for a tailor that can help me with my clothing issues.  The sweater helps tone down the brightness of the pants and makes them more acceptable for the workplace. 

Sweater: Old Navy/ Jeans: JCPenney/ Necklace: Thrifted


2 comments:

  1. Oh yes girl, I LOVE that color...like I have a serious problem with buying this color. I love it. Some call it salmon colored, I call it coral. Love the pants!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its one of my fave colors of this season. and i can wear it all summer... well maybe, pants might be too hot in Texas summers

      Delete