Thursday, March 1, 2012

Project Runway All Stars—Ep 9



In last week’s episode, we bid a farewell to Mila.  Her dress was not accepted by the judges.  I loved it because the concept of it was so different, but yet so Mila.    May I just add that Michael is becoming an annoying little man.  He just whines when he doesn’t get what he wants and I am so over it! And this chick is no Heidi Klum! So sorry for the interruption.
The challenge is to use light and technology into the designer’s creations. Basically your creation has to glow in the dark. We also found out who the guest judge was going to be for the episode, Pharell!  Pharell will use the winning creation in one of his upcoming artist’s video.  The budget was $300 dollars at the light and special effects shop and $100 at Mood.
The only one person out of tonights competitors that I really actually liked was, surprise, Kenley’s dress.  It was by far (In my opinion) the best.  It was creative and somehow strangely wearable.  Jerell’s was second… but when they changed it up during judging… the dress was so much better.  I was shocked how bored I was by Mondo’s dress.
Let me just say… the winner… BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  And the person who was kicked off… BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment