Thursday, May 26, 2011

Info about Kim K and the engagement…



Ok… I must admit, I got a little down when I found out that Kim Kardashian is engaged to basketball player Kris Humphries.  I thought Kim and I would be single together, or at least I would be taken before her!  I was talking this over with my friend Ashley J. and she gave me the best quote on the situation, “She’s as thirsty as a runner after a 20k.” Well put.

I received a request asking could I write about the engagement and of course the ring.  Here is the 411 on the ring and the engagement.

On May 18th, Humphries proposed to Kim at her Beverly Hills home by placing rose petals on Kim’s bed and spelling out the words: “WILL YOU MARRY ME?” Of course Humphries was down on bended knee.   The ring is a custom designed, 20.5 carat Lorraine Schwartz diamond stunner. The 16.5-carat emerald cut center stone is flanked by a pair of 2-carat trapezoids. The entire family later celebrated with a private celebration at the family home. All the scenes will be featured on the reality show Keeping Up with The Kardashians next season.






No comments:

Post a Comment