Friday, December 9, 2011

OOTD: No Electricity

Today I didn’t have to work the floor, I was on the phones.  If I’m on the phones, that means no uniform!  Woo Hoo!  I don’t think you have any idea how happy that makes me.  I wear a yellow shirt and khakis every day, can’t be too creative with that.  Oh… and the electricity went out for about an hour… ruined a lot of people’s day… but not mine! Bhahahahaha
Everything that I wore today was something that I had never worn before.  I was frantically pulling off tags and seeing what goes with what. I should also mention that everything I bought, it was on sale.  Yall know I never pay full price.
the skirt was a lil big

White long sleeve shirt: Avenue

Black and white skirt: Lane Bryant

Grey tights: Lane Bryant

Boots:  Payless

Necklace: JCPenneys
Those tights keep you so warm!  I picked them up on sale this summer for $4.99… well worth it.    I am planning on investing in more colors.
The boots are from when Oprah did the 50% off coupon for Payless… yes child… I have another pair that I plan on rocking really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment