Friday, December 23, 2011

OOTD: Book Club

Sunday night was our monthly book club meeting.  For a book club, we have the best time.  One week we talk about the book, the next month it’s just a hanging out good time.  There are games, food and drink.  Oh and did I mention that there are always plenty of great people that are there.  We laugh for hours upon hours.

 This month we went to Romano’s Macaroni Grill.  I was starving. I knew I was going to eat a heavy meal, I kinda starved myself.  Ok yea I know I shouldn’t do that, but…  I started off with the mac and cheese bites with truffle dip.  OMG it was sooo good.  Then I had Carmela’s Chicken which had oven roasted chicken, rigatoni, caramelized onions, mushrooms and a Marsala sauce.  It was the Bomb.com all the way.  For dessert I had tiramisu which I never really have and I savored every single bite.  I washed it all down with Peroni beer which I love.

I went shopping the day before at JC Penney’s and I saw this shirt on sale (cause you know I never pay full price) and I figured I’d wear it with some dark denim jeans and my favorite leopard flats…\





Shirt: JC Penney's
Jeans: Macy's (Tommy Hilfiger)
Shoes: Payless
Ring: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment