Monday, December 12, 2011

OOTD: J&J’s wedding (pic heavy)



On Sunday, I was invited to the wedding of my friends and co-workers Josh and Jennifer.  The wedding and the reception was held out the downtown YWCA in Fort Worth.  It was the first time I had ever been in that building (even though I worked across the street for years.)  One half of the building is a reception hall and the other half is a place where women who are going through difficult times can stay and get help in their time of need.







The ceremony was held in the downstairs part of the building. The room was wasn’t overly decorated, simple and understated. It was a very beautiful Christmas wedding.  Josh looked so handsome in his white tuxedo jacket and all the bridesmaids came down the aisle with dark green dresses on. Each bridesmaid had a different style of dress on to suit each body type.  Jennifer looked AMAZING in a white strapless princess ball gown dress. After the ceremony, the guests where directed up stairs to start eating while the wedding party took pics. Upstairs the room was filled with winter white tables and candles on the tables. Simple and elegant. It was a wonderful wedding!



















As the champagne started flowing, I started taking pictures.    Such a good time was had by all.  I didn’t want to wear anything to bright seeing as how this was a winter wedding and lucky for me after stopping at the avenue on Saturday, I found a long sleeved animal print dress and I rocked a huge cocktail ring with some open toe Mary Jane shoes.  Everyone looked fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment