Sunday, December 18, 2011

Material Girl



Ok I know I know I should be shopping for other people but there are so many deals out there, I just have to pick up a few things for myself.   I am a huge fan of the Material Girl line of clothing and accessories.  Even though I can’t rock the clothes, the accessories are beyond awesome.  Since it’s the holiday season, there are lots of sales going on and pretty much everything is super discounted, including the Material Girl accessories.  There was so much to look through! Necklaces, rings, earrings, and bracelets all on sale, and not just Material Girl products.  I went crazy.  Everything that was picked out was already 50 percent off, and if you used your Macy’s card, an additional 20 percent was taken off.  Oh, and on top of that, we had coupons.  Yea, that’s how we roll.
This right here... LOVE LOVE LOVE

I'm so loving the 70's vibe from this necklace!






No comments:

Post a Comment