Thursday, August 12, 2010

I’m sorry, but you’re out!


There is a hair trend that I cannot wait till it leaves the scene… the faux Mohawk. (unless its on David Beckham) I mean come on, that’s like the douchiest thing a guy or girl can rock. Ok it kind of looks cute on most little kids but they are the only ones that can pull something like this off. If you are gonna commit, then do it like they did in the 80’s, full on spiked up hair that they had to iron with an actual iron to get the awesomeness. Bonus if you had the shaved head, so totally 80’s. The stuff they have now… no bueno. I thought I would never see anyone with a full on Mohawk until I feasted my eyes to this delight…




I love me some Badu… This is how it’s supposed to be done!

or you can do like this guy right here!



Xo

lalaG

No comments:

Post a Comment