Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dear Mr. O’Reilly

Bill O'Reilly Disses Jennifer Aniston's remarks

Dear Mr. O’Reilly,


I understand your concern in how pop culture influences our children today. You as a parent have every right to be concerned, but what I have a problem with is you picking on Jennifer Aniston over her choices in her future parenting. Listen, while I do agree that every child should have a two parent household, it's  just not going to happen. It is true, you don’t need a man to raise a child. I'd have a problem if Jen was some wack job who just wants to have babies for the hell of it, but she is not. She is just a woman who wants to have a child, Nothing more, nothing less. I have a problem with you not singling out other women who choose to have kids and raising them as a single parent. Who am I talking about you ask? Um Bristol Palin for example. She is rasing her son as a single parent. It's her choice and yet I don’t see you having a problem with that. Sorry Bill, if you are gonna rag on one of them, you gotta talk about them all. And please don’t say there is a difference because its not.
Do you think Jennifer Aniston will parade her kids and her relationships on magazines for money? (I mean she might..) Please Mr. O’ Reilly, sit yo self down somewhere. Worry about something else. Like your ratings.

xo

lalaG
P.S and way to help Jen's new movie that is coming out! She will thank you later.
The Switch Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment