Friday, February 25, 2011

Pop Culture Fashionista or Faux Fashionista: 3 for 1 Special!

Everyone who reads Pop Culture Fashionista knows that we love all things Tom Ford and after we heard that a Tom Ford store was opening up Beverly Hills, we had to get pics of some of the lovely ladies that showed up.

First up... Eva Longoria.
Eva the diva can do no wrong in my book. I'm usually not a fan of shiny pants with volume at the bottom, but some how Eva makes the outfit work by staying monochromatic with the all black.

Elizabeth Banks


Ok not really digging those shoes. I feel like ankle straps make short girls look even shorter.  At first when i looked at the dress, i wasnt sure if i liked it. I do like the cut out trend, but the cut outs at the waist made it look a bit hippy.  As i take a second look at this, I see that it gives her more curves.  Elizabeth makes it work

Ginnifer Goodwin


I love the jacket, just not with this outfit. I feel like its too much volume.  Ginnifer looks older, but not granny-ish this outfit. Its like she is a younger version of Bea Arthur.

what do you guys think?
@lalaG
@PCFashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment