Friday, April 22, 2011

Skirts and Polish

Yes I know I’ve been bad blogger.

Anyhoo.

I’ve been shopping in my absence and let me tell you I have been finding some hella great deals and steals that you all need in your life. Ulta had NYX products on sale for 40 percent off. I didn’t even know that Ulta carried NYX products!  There were so many products to choose from but I picked three loose pigment eyeshadows, Jade Pearl, Orange Zest Pearl, and Blue (glitter).  As we all know, I have to wear a uniform to work, but that does not stop me from expressing myself with my makeup.  Actually a majority of makeup was on sale at Ulta, but the most affordable was  NYX. Ulta also had some of their products on sale and I found a body wash and bubble bath on sale.  They smell awesome and the scent is Lavender Fields.





A trip to JCPenneys was also made in the last few days.  They were getting rid of shoes and they were marked down 50 to 70 percent off.  Usually I don’t shop the shoe sale rack at JCPenneys but this time they had my size. I found a pair of black peep toe booties with a nice thick heel for $24.99!!   We also went upstairs to the women’s department and you know I headed straight for the sale rack and found a lovely gray skirt.


A trip to the Avenue had to be made since they had a sale going on. For every 40 dollars you spend, they would take 10 dollars off… or something like that.  Well I wasn’t seeing much that I wanted, so I took a turn over to the jewelry and sunglasses where I picked out two pairs of sunglasses and elephant ring which were all on sale.  I also found a green shirt that I’m having second thoughts about because it might be a little too stretchy on my chest area.



 I had read on a few websites on how Wet N’ Wild products are on sale at Walgreens stores and of course I ran over there like my life depended on it.  Walgreens had certain lipsticks, liners and nail polishes on sale for 69 cents! YES!  This gave me an opportunity to stock up on more items that I didn’t need. Four nail polishes and one eye liner later and I’m ready for summer.

@lalaG
@PCFashionista
Pop Culture Fashionista on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment