Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ross and Whitney’s wedding (and OOTD)



I love the Spring and Summer seasons because it means wedding season.    My friend Whitney and her husband Ross threw an official wedding ceremony and reception a few weekends ago for all of their family and friends.  The only words I can use to describe the Whitney and the entire ceremony is beautiful.  Since my friend, Elisa, was in the ceremony (and I rode with her to the wedding,) I was able to get a sneak peek at Whitney and her wedded bliss…




My friend Elisa looked amazing...



While we were waiting and making sure everything was going perfect for the ceremony, I managed to sneak in a few pics of my wedding outfit.  Since Elisa was wearing royal blue, I figured I would too!

Sweater: Lane Bryant
Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Tommy Hilfiger (Macy's)


We had so much fun!
Doesn’t she look fab!?

Some of my friends/co-workers also showed up at the wedding.  We all had such a good time.





Congratulations to the happy couple!


No comments:

Post a Comment