Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Blinc Mascara



When I opened my Birchbox for September, I was a bit disappointed.    I felt it was a bunch of stuff that I was really not excited about seeing.   A lip enhancer? Have you seen my lips, they are huge already!  A lash card? I really don’t need one of those. Mineral hand cream? Ok, yes I do need that and I have used it. LOVE IT.  That’s not the point of this blog…

I needed an awesome mascara for Saturday night’s activities (pics to come later.)  I am a huge fan of the Rimmel line of mascaras.  They coat my lashes oh so perfectly with the blackest of black colors and it makes my non-existent lashes pop.

I wanted to go for extremely dramatic lashes but I was too lazy to put on some fake lashes so I remembered in my Birchbox I had blinc mascara sample.  The instructions were simple…  Use on clean and dry lashes, apply 2 or more coats until you achieve desired effect and once set, additional coats cannot be applied.  The instant that I started to swipe the mascara on, my lashes looked instantly longer.  I think I put on four or five coats and it looked like that I had on fake lashes.  The removal the mascara, although difficult by the instructions, was really quite easy.  When you take blinc mascara off, it looks like little rubber tubes have fell off.  Be gentle because you might accidently pull some of your own out.

I am defiantly buying a full size of this product when I run out of the sample, which might be soon cause I’m addicted to having this long lush lashes.

2 comments: